Let Us Help You Find Your New Home
Originally built in 1971 and recently renovated, Hampton Plaza Apartments is an appealing ode to midcentury charm right in downtown Towson.
The clean, well-lit lobby is safe and secure, with a staff member manning the front desk 24 hours a day. Wall-to-wall windows overlook the building’s courtyard, offering a lovely view all year long.
Scroll through the photo gallery for a look at Hampton Plaza Apartments’ shared lobby spaces.
With many longtime residents and staff members, Hampton Plaza Apartments is a true community. In addition to the lobby, the building includes several gathering spaces, both indoors and out, and regular events, from pool parties to ice cream socials, make living at Hampton Plaza fun every day.
Hampton Plaza Apartments is:
- Towson shops and restaurants are only a short walk from Hampton Plaza
- Film buff? Cinemark Theater, showing first-run movies, with reserved and open seating, is just across the street
- Downtown Towson’s fun events, including the Towson Town Festival in the spring, free public “Feet on the Street” concerts in the summer and a weekly farmer’s market spanning the seasons, take place just a hop and a skip from the building
- The building includes a private bridge connected to Towson Town Center
- Parking is convenient and safe, including a covered parking garage with gated access
- The building’s location, near the Towson circle, offers easy access to public transportation
SAFE & WELL-MAINTAINED
- Emergency maintenance services are available from an on-site maintenance crew
- The building employs on-site security patrol and a 24-hour front desk staff
- Each apartment has a sprinkler system
Building amenities include:
- A 24-hour fitness center in the building
- A heated outdoor swimming pool
- A rec room open to the community
- An outdoor picnic area with benches and beautifully landscaped courtyard grounds
- High speed and wireless internet access
- In-complex laundry facility
- Restaurant and services located within the complex
For more details about Hampton Plaza Apartments’ amenities, call 410-296-6600.
As the leaves begin to fall and Towson locals gear up for Halloween and the holidays beyond, there’s a fun vibe in the air. October
Hampton Plaza Apartments
© 2018 Hampton Plaza. All rights reserved