Let Us Help You Find Your New Home
Hampton Plaza Apartments offers several common areas accessible to all residents, including beautifully landscaped courtyards, a 24-hour fitness facility and a rec room that is the site of regular get-togethers hosted by the complex.
Scroll through the photo gallery below for a glimpse of the spaces where the Hampton Plaza community gathers and lives.
With many longtime residents and staff members, Hampton Plaza Apartments is a true community. Gathering spaces like those pictured, located both indoors and out, and regular events, from pool parties to ice cream socials, make living at Hampton Plaza fun every day.
Hampton Plaza Apartments is:
- Towson shops and restaurants are only a short walk from Hampton Plaza
- Film buff? Cinemark Theater, showing first-run movies, with reserved and open seating, is just across the street
- Downtown Towson’s fun events, including the Towson Town Festival in the spring, free public “Feet on the Street” concerts in the summer and a weekly farmer’s market spanning the seasons, take place just a hop and a skip from the building
- The building includes a private bridge connected to Towson Town Center
- Parking is convenient and safe, including a covered parking garage with gated access
- The building’s location, near the Towson circle, offers easy access to public transportation
SAFE & WELL-MAINTAINED
- Emergency maintenance services are available from an on-site maintenance crew
- The building employs on-site security patrol and a 24-hour front desk staff
- Each apartment has a sprinkler system
Building amenities include:
- A 24-hour fitness center in the building
- A heated outdoor swimming pool
- A rec room open to the community
- An outdoor picnic area with benches and beautifully landscaped courtyard grounds
- High speed and wireless internet access
- In-complex laundry facility
- Restaurant and services located within the complex
For more details about Hampton Plaza Apartments’ amenities, call 410-296-6600.
This February, love is in the air at Hampton Plaza Apartments and all around downtown Towson. But this month isn’t only about Valentine’s Day –
Hampton Plaza Apartments
© 2018 Hampton Plaza. All rights reserved